Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Christopher's Home

Christopher is home from Costa Rica. He had a great time and I think he said about 64 decisions were made for Christ. Awesome. There was some rejoicing in the Heavens.

I will post his thoughts and pictures when I get a minute. We are happy for that he had this experience. God is at work in and through him.

For today, I would like to encourage you to click on the blog (on the right) "Life on Beach Grove Road." You WILL be blessed and encouraged by these words. It is so hot these days. We don't just need to get in the water to cool off, but we need to SWIM.

Stay cool and may you blessed today by the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Lorie,
Thanks for sending readers over to my blog. You have taught me a lot about swimming..thank you for your friendship! Have a great day!

Maria