Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

We all had a wonderful day at Cynthia and Earl's home today. This is my extended family and we had such a good time together. I have laughed more over the last 3 days than I have in this whole past year. Good times, food and fellowship. 
  (Back row: Kynn, Tripp, Jeb, Hope, Melanie, Esther,
Middle row: Spencer, Lorie, Beckie, Momma, Cynthia, Jim,
Front row: Christopher, Jamie, Jack, Earl, and James)
We were sad that Gene, Anne, McLean,  Ben, Mary Elizabeth, and Patty were not able to be with us. We missed them so much and talked about them a bunch. I did notice as I was looking at my pictures,  that in the far background of the above photo,  Gene and Patty did actually show up. :) 

I have many more pictures to post. I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had so much fun. Let's do it again and again and again.