Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome Home Christopher

Another college year has come to an end. Christopher has completed his 2nd year of college at Anderson University and had a great year. He arrived Sunday night and came into the house and told us he had something to show us. He really wanted us to come outside. So, as we went outside, he told us he had a new pet. CHRISTOPHER, HAD BROUGHT HOME A DUCK! Can you believe it? Can I believe it? Can anyone believe it? Well, just believe it, because it is true. Christopher has a pet duck named Floyd. Now, I must admit, Floyd is cute. Really cute! But what does one do with a cute duck? Really, I am asking. What is he going to do with this duck? He plans on keeping it all summer. I'll keep you posted.
























5 comments:

Joe, Ash, G, J, and A said...

Well, they had a duck on Friends....
and my friend growing up had some geese in their backyard as pets for years. I'll be looking forward to updates on this one! :)

Scott and Jessica said...

Hilarious!! I can just imagine your reaction! :) Please post many more videos of Floyd! LOL!

The 4 Pierces said...

Oh, Floyd is cute! We will have to bring the boys to meet him! They will love him!

Scott and Jessica said...

Floyd could be a famous "Peabody Duck!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p10YyBuzicQ

Anonymous said...

LORIE!!! Are you kidding me? That is hilarious! I can't believe Floyd follows Chris around like a dog would do...that is just too funny! Please keep us updated on how the summer progresses with the new pet.

Lindsey Ashcroft