Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Bible Study

Beckie, Cynthia, and I have invited the ladies of our family to participate in the Bible Study, Me Myself & Lies by Jennifer Rothschild. This study is being facilitated by Beth Moore on her blog at Living Proof Ministries. The wonderful thing about this study is that we are a group by email and do not even have to leave our homes. We are learning about our "thought closets". All I can say is, "MERCY!" I love how God tells us how to live and THINK so we can have the abundant life. I know for me my thought life will be a lifelong challenge and the scripture encouragement is just what I need. I want to get rid of any "stinkin" thinking I may have. So today, I will "mediate on his precepts and consider all His ways." I would highly recommend doing this study. If you have questions, check out Beth Moore's blog or let me know if I can help you.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Lorie,
I'm gonna check this out! Love Beth Moore, we just finished up a Bible study by her a few months ago at church. Hope you have a blessed day!

Maria Jeffries