Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 5, 2009

My Laptop

My laptop computer had to go to the hospital a few weeks ago. You know, to the Geek Squad. Well, finally today I got the call that it was in and I could pick it up. Excitement.
The Geek that was helping me asked me to check and see if I was satisfied with the work. As SOON as I opened the computer, I saw that the key pad was just as broken as it was when I took it weeks ago. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I think the new word is...........SERIOUSLY???? So I will wait for it to be sent off again. Pictures for the blog will be another few weeks. Oh well. Nothing I can do about this one, but wait. I might as well choose to have a good attitude. That's what the last post suggest. :)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Lorie,
I hear you loud and clear on the laptop...I own one and it seems to stay "sick" often...I hope you get it back soon with all repairs actually "repaired" this time (grin) Have a great day!

Maria