Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Christmas Gift

This past Christmas, Spencer, Christopher and Jamie, gave Kynn the gift of a "Turkey Hunt". (Jamie was not able to go with them because he is taking finals today. Boo, No Good!) :(   He will go on the next one for sure. And, from what Kynn said to me on the phone this morning, I think I will be going too. He wants me to see. He said it is awesome! :)

They are about to take a quick nap and head back out in a little while. From what I hear, they got up very early.

Hopefully, they will get another on their next time out. By the way, that's an 18 pounder from what I've been told.

I think the best part about this whole gift is that my guys are hanging out together, making memories. That makes my heart happy.

No comments: