Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2012

First Baptist Church

Today, April 22, 2012, First Baptist Church in Darlington SC, celebrated 100 years. It was such a wonderful day and we were all able to be there to celebrate with momma. ( My brother Jim, my sisters, Beckie and Cynthia) We missed Daddy so badly. He would have LOVED to be a part of this celebration. There were many pictures of him and he was even mentioned in the service. (That brought a tear or two, but we loved having him a part.)

I have pictures that I want to upload in the next few days. It was wonderful to see so many lovely people who have had a positive influence on my life. My heart was full today. Praise to the Lord.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know how Mr. Money said that memories may not be facts. My memory of the 2 minute sermon was not the correct verse. My heart heard John 3:16. That amazed me while we were driving home. It was a wonderful day.