Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 20, 2008

A TRAFFIC Stopper

Kynn's mom, Mrs. Sarah Harris, is currently at Baptist Hospital on hospice. She is in her final days here on earth and we are spending all our time with her these days. We go home late each night and return each morning to be with her. She is such a sweet, sweet lady.

This morning as we headed up Leesburg Rd., Kynn said, "Look!" At first I did not see what he saw, but then my eyes focused in on a real "treat" to start our day. I was thrilled that I had my camera with me. Actually, I had taken it out of my bag because I had thought that we did not want any pictures from the hospital room. As I left my bedroom, I went back and put it in my bag. Well, you know me, I had to jump out of the car and take pictures. I even had to wave down traffic one time. A little fun to start our day. :)

STOP!!! WATCH OUT!!!



HERE THEY COME!



HERE COME SOME MORE!



These geese took their time crossing the road. You can see the ones on the far right began to RUN, they didn't want to be left behind! LOL



They made it! And as you can see, it didn't bother them one bit to walk over a few graves as they headed to the water in Greenlawn Cemetery. (By the way, we counted 38 geese in all!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How funny! This reminded me of that book my mom use to read to me when I was little "Make Way for Ducklings!"