Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Keep Forgetting

This morning I found a "message card" that I bought some time ago. I had "forgotten" I had even bought the thing. It read.....

Oh Yeah. I keep forgetting.

It's not about me! It IS about HIM!

"All things were created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. Colossians 1:16-17

May I NOT forget HIM.

I have been thinking this morning how easily I forget things. I guess life gets so busy and so many distractions come my way that I FORGET. Many times there are life lessons to learn when we "forget" to do something.

These are some of the things I have forgotten......(What have you forgotten?)

1. Forgot to bring my leftovers home from the restaurant. (Makes me sad the next day)
2. Forgot where I put my keys.
3. Forgot to call the tooth fairy and let her know that one of the boys lost a tooth. (Got to really hate that one!)
4. Forgot to send that birthday card.
5. Forgot to make that bank deposit. (ouch!)
6. Forgot to RSVP for that special party.
7. Forgot that I am a child of the KING.
8. Forgot to take the cake out of the oven. (Dog gone it!)
9. Forgot how fast time flies when you are having fun. (Christopher leaves in the morning to return for his second year of college.)
10.OH NO.....I forgot I have an appointment this morning. GOT TO GO!!!

No comments: