20 Rules of Wisdom
1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. Dear God, I have a problem, it is me.
3. Growing old is inevitable, growing UP is optional.
4. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
5. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
6. Do the math....count your blessings.
7. Faith is the ability to not panic.
8. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
9. If you worry, pray. If you pray, don't worry.
10. As a child of God, praying is like calling home everyday.
11. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
12. THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR HOME ARE THE PEOPLE.
13. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so he can untangle the knot.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days, we remember moments. Life is moving to fast--so cherish your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it is just hearsay.
18. It's ok to sit on your pit pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
19. Don't procrastinate. Do it now! God has not promised us tomorrow, so live each day as if it were your last....it may be!
20. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk taking. Learn from the turtle. It only makes progress when it sticks its neck out.