Friday, September 26, 2008

Microwave safety reminder

Yes....It's a picture of the microwave and we send a reminder message to everyone to be very careful when heating up food.
Last night, Jamie decided to reheat a bowl of chili for a late night snack. He removed the bowl of chili and all of a sudden, the chili exploded right in his face. It was extremely HOT. It splattered on his shirt and face. He did receive a burn under his left eye but fortunately that is all that was burned. Be careful everyone! Be sure to cover your food and let it sit for a minute or two before removing it from the microwave.
Here's to the weekend!!! :)

No comments: