Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 12, 2008

It's the weekend Baby!!!

It's the weekend and we are glad. I wish I could say we are going to have some down time, but I think we will be on the go all weekend. Tonight we have a Sunday School party with our newlywed class ( see http://www.gonetothechapel.blogspot.com/ ) Jamie and Alex have been invited to a night at the movies, but Jamie can't stay too late because he takes the ACT in the morning. Tomorrow, besides Jamie's test, Alex will be leaving early to go water skiing with Marion Crane and several other foreign exchange students. FUN TIMES! The rest of us will head out to the USC-Georgia football game. GO GAMECOCKS! Sunday we have church and then we will all take Spencer out for his 21st birthday dinner. Yes, you heard me right....21st. My first born is 21. I know, I can't believe it either. AND Christopher will be coming home for the football game. I'll have all my children near me at one time or another this weekend. That's what I call a TREASURED MOMENT!!! How I do love them. Have a great weekend everyone. :)

No comments: