Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 18, 2009

SFJTD

I am God. Today I will be handling all your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

If the devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle. DO NOT attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFJTD {Something for Jesus to do} box. It will be addressed in MY time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box; do not hold on to it or attempt to remove it. Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem. If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.

Because I do not sleep, nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest my child. If you need to contact ME, I am only a prayer away.

No comments: