Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kindness


Last Saturday, my sweet Kynn did the grocery shopping for us. We did not need very much, so I started to wonder when he had been gone for so long. He added one more stop to his trip and went by the Fresh Market to pick up some flowers for me. (The Fresh Market has the best flowers) It was such a sweet surprise and he did it just to put some deposits in my "love bank".

God has blessed me beyond words with a wonderful husband. He is such a family man and that is only one thing that I love about him. It gives me great security to see him reading his Bible and seeking the Lord each morning. He regularly talks about the Lord with me and our boys. Kynn makes me laugh and really has a silly streak running through his blood. But, his kindness really blesses me over and over again. He helps without being asked, picks up after himself, and just does kind things like buying me flowers.

I read the following and it made me think of him.

"The Bible keys in on the importance of kindness. "Do not let kindness and truth leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man" (Proverbs 3:3-4) Kind people simply find favor wherever they go. Even at home." (Love Dare)

KINDNESS
May I not forget to I bind it around MY neck and write it on the tablet of MY heart.

4 comments:

AshleyQ said...

Awwwww! I LOVE love!

Maria said...

Lorie,
That is one of the sweetest things I have ever read!

Maria

Unknown said...

So blessed to have a sister who is so loved. The verse in Prov has been one of my favorites this past year for other reasons. Now I have a second picture in my heart and mind because of your post. I love you both.

Joe, Ash, G, J, and A said...

We are big fans of Kynn!