My sister, Cynthia sent this to me via email this morning. A Good reminder on this Valentine's weekend.
Dear Lord, I pray for my husband, from head to toe.
* His Head -That he will look to You as Lord of his life. (1 Corinthians 11:3)
* His Mind ??- That he will have the mind of Christ and think as the Holy Spirit would lead him and not the flesh. (1 Corinthians 2:16)
* His Eyes -That You will keep his eyes from temptation and that he will turn his eyes from sin. (Matthew 6:13, Mark 9:47)
* His Ears - That he will hear Your still small voice instructing him. (1 Kings 19:12, Psalm 32:8)
* His Mouth - That his words will be pleasing to You. (Psalm 19:14)
* His Neck -That he will humble himself before You and be strong, courageous, and careful to do everything written in Your Word so that he will be prosperous and successful. (James 4:10, Joshua 1:8-9)
* His Heart-That he will love and trust You with his whole heart. (Deuteronomy 6:5, Proverbs 3:5)
* His Arms-That You will be his strength. (Psalm 73:26)
* His Hands-That he will enjoy the work of his hands and see it as a gift from You.
(Ecclesiastes 3:13, 5:19)
* His feet - That You will order his steps and that he will walk in Your truth.
(Proverbs 4:25, Psalm 26:3)
In Jesus' name,