Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 21, 2009

Quotes and Sayings

I thought this was worth sharing.

The real art of converstaion is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

unknown

James 1:19
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen slow to speak and slow to anger.

Maybe the motto for the weekend should be....Slow down......................with our mouths.

Have a great one everybody.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I'm writing this one down and putting it on my mirror...Needed this post today. Blessings!

Maria

Unknown said...

I have a letter to write today that will cause joy for some, anger for some, and sadness for others. I needed these words today. So glad you're my sister.

Beckie