Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 28, 2009

Weekend Happenings

This is how my weekend started yesterday. Kynn delivered these flowers to me at work. It was for no special reason. Just a surprise. He is so good to me. I am a blessed lady.



It's going to be a busy weekend. Tonight and tomorrow morning I will be attending the Beth Moore simulcast here in Columbia. My friend, Kristi, is spending the night with me and it will be so good catching up with her. Tomorrow night we are hosting the newlywed Sunday School class for a party and Jamie is having several guys spend the night. (Guys day at the lake tomorrow) :)
Sunday morning we will be off to teach Sunday School (Holiday Expectations) and then to worship. I FEEL A SUNDAY NAP COMING ON! Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: